Welcome to Nihongo Japanese Blog!

I've been posting Japanese words on my Instagram @nihongo_japanese since August 2017.
I'd like to write interesting things about Japanese language and culture on this page.
Please feel free to leave a comment! Enjoy :)


★Japanese Particle を

May 5, 2019

助詞 Japanese Particles



Indicate the direct object of a verb
Object + を + verb

寿司食べます。
すしをたべます
I eat sushi. 


音楽聴きます。
おんがくをききます
I listen to music. 


五時にオフィス出ます。
ごじにオフィスをでます
I leave an office at 5.


辞書使う。
じしょをつかう
I use the dictionary.


洗いました。
てをあらいました
I washed hands. 


日本語勉強しました。
にほんごをべんきょうしました
I study Japanese. 


漢字百個覚えました。
かんじをひゃっこおぼえました
I memorized 100 kanji. 


探しています。
かぎをさがしています
I’m looking for my key. 


友達待っています。
ともだちをまっています
I’m waiting for my friend. 


部屋掃除している。
へやをそうじしている
I’m cleaning my room. 


買わなかった。
くつをかわなかった
I didn’t buy shoes.


ビール飲んでいない。
ビールをのんでいない
I’m not drinking beer.



Exceptions 
Use instead of for these verbs
want, like, hear, see, understand


欲しい。
くるまがほしい
I want a car. 


チョコレート好きです
チョコレートがすきです
I like chocolate.


あの音聞こえる
あのおとがきこえる
I hear that sound. 


あの山見えます。
あのやまがみえます
I can see that mountain. 


あなたの気持ち分かる
あなたのきもちがわかる
I understand how you feel.