愛(あい)させて!
Before we forget what we learnt from the last post,
I will teach you how to ask "Please let me ..." by using causative verbs .
When you want to do something, you can use this form to ask someone.
...させて下(くだ)さい
Please let me do...
The rule is basically the same.
Only the last part changes to せて下さい for I-sounds and させて下さい for non I-sounds.
To make a sentence, you need to know ます form.
I-sound right before ます becomes A-sound.
い I → わ WA
き KI → か KA
し SI (SHI)→ さ SA
ち TI (CHI) → た TA
に NI → な NA
ひ HI → は HA
み MI → ま MA
り RI → ら RA
↓
Take off ます
↓
Add せて下さい
★洗(あら) います to wash
い I → わ WA + せて下さい
お皿を洗わせて下さい
おさらをあらわせてください
Please let me do the dishes.
★撮(と) ります to take (pictures)
り RI → ら RA + せて下さい
写真を撮らせて下さい
しゃしんをとらせてください
Please let me take a picture.
★知(し) ります to wash
り RI → ら RA + せて下さい
知らせて下さい
しらせてください
Please let me know.
Here is an informal way to ask. Just take off 下さい.
★読(よ) みます to read
み MI → ま MA + せて
その本を読ませて!
そのほんをよませて!
Let me read that book.
When there is NO I-sound right before ます, just take off ます and add させて下さい.
★考(かんが) えます to think
考えさせて下さい
かんがえさせてください
Please let me think.
★観(み) ます to watch (TV/movie)
テレビを観させて下さい
テレビをみさせてください
Please let me watch TV.

ね 先生 愛させていただきませんか。その文書は正しですか? 勉強の為に書いたんだけど、しかし正直に言うと先生大好きですけど それは 別に 珍しくないだろうねー、先生、大丈夫かなー
ReplyDeleteso, if I was trying to flirt with my teacher, are any of those sentences acceptable? Does any of what I wrote make any sense? You know I'm a big flirt, but in a nice way. LOL
勉強しながら ちょと遊ばせて有難う。よく遊びすぎると 分てるけど よく尊敬しているから と 僕の性格もよく分てるから I know I overdue it sometimes, but, I do have so much respect for you, and I hope you can laugh at some of my 日本語文書の練習 やり過ぎると ごめんなさい ねー