Welcome to Nihongo Japanese Blog!

I've been posting Japanese words on my Instagram @nihongo_japanese since August 2017.
I'd like to write interesting things about Japanese language and culture on this page.
Please feel free to leave a comment! Enjoy :)


Gudetama Cafe Osaka

Aug 15, 2019

大阪 Osaka 日本の文化 (Japanese Culture)


I was finally able to visit Gudetama Cafe! This is the entrance.



9$ for bubble tea? I thought it is pricey at first, but I found out that I can bring the special bottle home so I bought the yellow one which is orange juice inside.


There is a flashing light in the bottom of this bottle. It kept flashing for 3 to 4 days after I brought it home lol


There are only 4 main food menu and some desserts.
I picked "Gude-White Curry with Matcha Tiramisu." It was 1400yen.

There he is lol Look at his lazy egg face. I don't even know what these black paste are, and the curry was pretty spicy.

Matcha tiramisu was creamer than I thought. Those green tea powder on the top were bitter and it tasted good with cream cheese underneath.

This cafe is in a shopping mall called HEP FIVE.
There are many interesting cafes, restaurants and shops in this mall. This place is famous for a giant red Ferris wheel. If you have a chance to visit Umeda area in Osaka, I recommend you to go to this mall.