Hello! How are you? こんにちは!げんきですか? I have been messing around with this page. I changed background and added music playlist. Today, I would like to talk about the Japanese show I like.
It is called "Switched" (on Netflix)
I have mentioned about this show on my Instagram many times and some of my followers messaged me and they said they really liked it too so I decided to write about it on this page.
This show is based on a Japanese comic book series called 宇宙(うちゅう)を駆(か)けるよだか.
This story is about 2 high school girls swapping bodies.
Yes, these kind of body swapping stories are everywhere, so I didn't expect that I would be hooked on this show to be honest. There is only 1 season (6 episodes), so it took me only 2 nights to finish them. If you have time, please watch it and tell me what you think in the comment!
It is called "Switched" (on Netflix)
I have mentioned about this show on my Instagram many times and some of my followers messaged me and they said they really liked it too so I decided to write about it on this page.
This show is based on a Japanese comic book series called 宇宙(うちゅう)を駆(か)けるよだか.
This story is about 2 high school girls swapping bodies.
Yes, these kind of body swapping stories are everywhere, so I didn't expect that I would be hooked on this show to be honest. There is only 1 season (6 episodes), so it took me only 2 nights to finish them. If you have time, please watch it and tell me what you think in the comment!
No comments:
Post a Comment